Wanted: bounty hunters and hot shot pilots to play a surprising competitive shooter with deep and challenging space combat. Help shape the future of Hunternet, where battles are intense, rewarding, and fair whether they are one-on-one duels or massive brawls. Play now and get the multiplayer alpha for free.
- Free dedicated servers available 24/7.
- A scalable combat system that is deep enough to be engaging in a one on one fight like a fighting game, and also flexible enough to support combat between tens or hundreds of simultaneous combatants.
- Multiple game modes: Endless, Chosen One, Best Run, and Fuxion Wars.
- Play vs. bots solo or with friends.
- Hunt as a lone wolf, form an elite squad or lead an army of hundreds. Teams are formed and dissolved on the battlefield, there can be any number of teams of any size. The larger your team the more points you need, which keeps multiple team sizes and solo play viable.
- Mix and match up to eighteen high contrast abilities and design a kit that best suits your play style.
- A bounty hunting system that rewards you for hunting down powerful opponents instead of farming the weak. Destroying your prey will not be enough, you'll have to deliver that bounty before someone else robs you of your reward.
- Match free design, join and leave the world at any time and play as long as you want. Say goodbye to wait times and a fragmented community.
- Solid net code and no region locking. Developer routinely plays from Taiwan to the US with good results. This will help unite the community over larger geographical areas.
- Fast and varied movement options. Three unique flight models to transform between and many special movement abilities.
- Actively dodgeable projectiles instead of instant hitscan weapons.
- 100% skill based, no random bullet spread or recoil, a fair battle ground with no praying to the RNG gods.
- An energy system ties everything together; your health, ammo, and even your movement all pull from the same reserves. Every decision incurs a trade off and every shot counts. Spray and pray at your own risk.
- Unlimited multi-crewed ships. Fuse multiple ships to gain human or AI controlled ship defense turrets.
- Ascend to advanced forms worthy of a proud hunter race.
- Friendly fire and self-damage, collisions between all players, limited turn rates, and projectile inheritance place an emphasis on positioning.
- Summon your own AI minions, hack your opponent, trap them, frog them, go micron, and link with them, there is more to combat than just dealing damage.
- No gore, graphic violence, or adult only themes, avoids unnecessarily restricting who can play together (current art is placeholder but true to this goal).
- Emphasis is on tactical thinking under time pressure combined with solid long-term strategies over pixel-perfect mouse aim and mechanical skills.
- 3D voice over IP and text chat.
- Spectator support, free roaming and following.
- Keyboard and mouse or gamepad combat controls.
- Fully configurable and remappable controls.
- TrackIR support for 6DoF head tracking.
- New builds usually once a week. A dedicated developer with a five year track record of continuous development on Hunternet.
- Many more features to come before the beta. Join us and help me prioritize development.
Join our Weekly Developer Playtests: