What the heck did I just watch?
- A larger battle than that supported by any other MMOFPS.
- A shooter without the cookie cutter mechanics we have come to expect, that will leave you feeling like a newbie again.
- An Alpha build with placeholder and programmer art.
- A quirky game with many more mysteries to be revealed.
In more detail:
- A recording of a network stress test were 700 clients spread across the cloud connected to a single dedicated server. A server where players are not limited in their interaction by network culling as done in other large scale MMOs that spread out players and limit when you can see other players.
- Secondary shots teasing other aspects of the game.